BAGNO FLORIDA S.r.l., Via Traversa a Mare, 16 55049 Viareggio (LU) firstname.lastname@example.org
The Controller processes the Personal Data of Users by adopting appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data. The processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other parties involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting) may have access to the Data. providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Data Controller. The updated list of Managers can always be requested from the Data Controller.
The Owner processes Personal Data relating to the User in the event that one of the following conditions exists:
– the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions the Data Controller may be authorized to process Personal Data without the User’s consent or another of the legal bases specified below, as long as the User does not object (“opt-out”) to such treatment. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is governed by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
– the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and / or for the execution of pre-contractual measures;
– the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
– the processing is necessary for the execution of a task of public interest or for the exercise of public authority vested in the Owner;
– the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller or third parties.
However, it is always possible to ask the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data is processed at the Data Controller’s operating offices and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, contact the owner. The User’s Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than that in which the User is located. To obtain further information on the place of processing, the User can ask for details on the processing of Personal Data. The User has the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization governed by public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as regarding the security measures adopted by the Data Controller to protect the Data. If one of the transfers described above takes place, the User can request information from the Data Controller by contacting him at the details indicated at the beginning.
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected. Therefore:
– Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a
contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until
the execution of this contract is completed.
– Personal data collected for related purposes
the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until
satisfaction of that interest. The User can obtain additional
information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Data Controller
in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Data Controller.
When the processing is based on the User’s consent, the Data Controller can keep the Personal Data longer until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority. At the end of the retention period, the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
The User Data is collected to allow the Owner to provide its services, as well as for the following purpose: Contacting the User and Statistics.
The type of Personal Data used for the aforementioned purpose is indicated below.
The services on the site do not allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze User behavior.
This Application uses an internal statistics system, which does not involve third parties. Personal data collected: Cookies and Usage data.
By filling in the contact form with their data, the User consents to their use to respond to requests for information, quotes, or any other nature indicated by the form header. Personal Data collected: name, telephone (optional), email.
Users can exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Data Controller. In particular, the User has the right to:
– withdraw consent at any time. The User can withdraw consent to the processing of their Personal Data previously
– oppose the processing of their data. The user can oppose the processing of their data when it occurs on a legal basis
other than consent. Further details on the right to object are indicated in the section below.
– access their data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
– verify and request rectification. The User can verify the correctness of their Data and request its updating or correction.
– obtain the limitation of the processing. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the limitation of the processing of their Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose than their conservation.
– obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the cancellation of their data by the Owner.
– receive their data or have them transferred to another owner. The User has the right to receive his / her Data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain its unhindered transfer to another owner. This provision is applicable when the Data is processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract to which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
– propose a complaint. The User can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection supervisory authority or act in court.
When Personal Data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authority vested in the Owner or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Owner, Users have the right to object to the processing for reasons related to their particular situation. Users are reminded that, if their Data are processed for direct marketing purposes, they can oppose the processing without providing any reasons. To find out if the Data Controller processes data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
To exercise User rights, Users can direct a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, in any case within one month.
Cookies consist of portions of code installed in the browser that assist the Owner in providing the Service according to the purposes described. Some of the purposes for installing cookies may also require the consent of the user.
When the installation of Cookies takes place on the basis of consent, this consent can be freely revoked at any time.
This Application uses Tracking Tools to measure traffic and analyze User behavior with the aim of improving the Service.
There are various ways to manage preferences relating to Tracking Tools and to give or withdraw consent, where necessary:
Users can manage preferences related to Tracking Tools directly through the settings of their devices – for example, they can prevent the use or storage of Tracking Tools.
Thanks to specific browser or device functions it is also possible to remove previously saved Tracking Tools.
Other Tracking Tools present in the browser’s local memory can be removed by deleting the browsing history.
Without prejudice to the foregoing, Users are informed of the possibility of using the information available on YourOnlineChoices (EU), Network Advertising Initiative (USA) and Digital Advertising Alliance (USA), DAAC (Canada), DDAI (Japan) or other similar services. With these services it is possible to manage the tracking preferences of most advertising tools. The Data Controller therefore advises Users to use these resources in addition to the information provided in this document.
The Digital Advertising Alliance also provides an application called AppChoices that helps Users control behavioral advertising on mobile applications.
The User’s Personal Data may be used for defense by the Owner in court or in the stages leading to its eventual establishment, against abuses in the use of this application or related services by the User. The User declares to be aware that the Owner may be obliged to disclose the Data at the request of the public authorities.
For needs related to operation and maintenance, this Application and any third party services used by it may collect system logs, which are files that record the interactions and which may also contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address.
More information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact details.
This Application does not support “Do Not Track” requests. To find out if any third-party services used support them, the User is invited to consult the respective privacy policies.
Any information that, directly or indirectly, also in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes a natural person identified or identifiable constitutes personal data.
This is the information collected automatically by this Application (or by the third party applications that this Application uses), including: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User who connects with this Application, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc. ) the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example the time spent on each page) and the details of the itinerary followed within the Application, with particular reference to the sequence of pages consulted, to the parameters relating to the operating system and the IT environment of the User.
The individual using this Application who, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the Data Subject.
The natural or legal person to whom the Personal Data refers.
The natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data and the tools adopted, including the security measures relating to the operation and use of this Application. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this Application.
The hardware or software tool through which the Personal Data of Users are collected and processed.
The service provided by this application as defined in the relative terms (if available) on this site.
Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union contained in this document is intended as extended to all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Small portion of data stored within the User’s device.
This privacy statement is drafted on the basis of multiple legislative systems, including articles. 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679. Unless otherwise specified, this privacy statement only concerns this Application.
Last updated: January 2021